New moms need care too. These multipurpose little gems provide relief that’s a breastfeeding game changer. Lansinoh® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs provide hot or cold pain relief again and again for tender, overworked breasts. Simply pop them in the microwave or freezer – no boiling required.
- Cold Therapy - Use as an ice pack to relieve engorgement, swelling and pain in the early days of breastfeeding
- Hot Therapy - Use as a heating pad to relieve clogged ducts and mastitis and encourage milk let-down during breastfeeding
- Breast Pump Aid - Use hot to encourage milk let-down and reduce time spent pumping
- Soft and flexible, so they conform to your breast for comfortable, 360° relief
2 Breast Therapy Packs and 2 soft covers
Suggestions for Use
- Cool or heat as directed in the instructions, which can be found on the pack and inside the box.
- Do not use for longer than 20 minutes in a single session.
- For use without a pump, place in the soft cover and place on your breast. Your nipple should be located at the center of the pack.
- For use with a pump, place in soft cover and place around the breast pump's flange. The pack stays around the flange during pumping.
- Medical device: Please read all instructions and use only as directed.